What exactly is the custom T-shirt production process?
1, ready-to-wear design: ready-to-wear design and selection of fabrics and accessories;
2. Pattern design: The garment factory will draw the pattern, make the production pattern, and draw the material drawing according to the customer service requirements. The car pattern designer must have rich sewing experience. The main effect depends on him.
3. Production preparation: Before production, materials such as fabrics, auxiliary materials, sewing threads must be prepared, and samples and sample garments must be sewn and processed. If it is processed by customers, you do not need to worry about this problem.
4. Cutting process: Cutting is the first process of garment production and processing. Its content is to cut fabrics, linings and other materials into clothing pieces according to the requirements of layout and swatching. Borrowing, arranging, cutting, inspecting, numbering, bundling, etc. of defects;
5. Sewing process: The technical requirements are relatively strong during the sewing process, which is also a very important garment processing process. According to different style requirements, each piece of clothing is combined into a garment for technical stitching. This step must have an organized sewing process, so it is important to consider the seam, seam, machinery and tools when choosing a Hangzhou garment factory;
6. Ironing process: After the garment is made, it must be ironed so that the garment can reach the ideal shape of the garment we want. Ironing can be generally divided into two types: ironing in production (medium ironing) and garment ironing (large ironing);
7. Other crafts: Some garments require other crafts, especially women's processing. Because women love beauty, women's special needs some decoration, including printing, hot drilling, flocking, embroidery, washing, etc .;
8. Garment quality control: Garment quality control is a very necessary measure to ensure product quality during the entire processing process. It is to study the quality problems that products may and may produce during the processing process, and to formulate necessary quality inspections. Standards and regulations;
9. Post-processing: Post-processing, including packaging, storage and transportation, is the last process in the entire production process. According to the requirements of the packaging process, the operator arranges each piece, arranges it, irons it, folds it, puts it in a plastic bag, and then distributes it according to the quantity on the packing list.