How to distinguish T-shirt, T-shirt, pullover, cardigan, top and shirt?
1. T-shirt is also called T-shirt. At first it was underwear, but actually it was a lapel and half open necked shirt. Later it developed to outerwear, including T-shirt and T-shirt.
2. T-shirt, which basically means a kind of close fitting underwear. Sweaters were originally called "Zhongyi" and "Zhongdan". Later they were called "sweaters". It is said that the Han Gaozu and Xiang Yu fought fiercely. Sweat soaked Zhongdan, and then the name "sweaters" came from.
3. Pullover is the kind of clothes that are put on directly from the top when wearing. There is no button in the front and no zipper.
4. Cardigan is a kind of loose top, mostly sweater. Traditional cardigans are usually long sleeved, sleeveless or 5-point sleeved, with buttons on the front. There are also unbuttoned cardigans. The design of unbuttoned cardigans allows the wearer to just open his front naturally.
5. Top is the meaning of top, which refers to shirt, coat, T-shirt, vest, sweater, etc.
6. A shirt is a kind of top that can be worn between the inner and outer tops or worn separately. Formal shirts are used for matching formal dresses or suits. Casual shirts are used for informal occasions. Home shirts are used for informal suits, such as sweaters and slacks, for home and walking wear, while holiday shirts are used for tourism.